Pages

mercredi 25 juin 2014

MM Shorty 2 for Ronda Palazzari

Hi sweet butterflies!
I have the pleasure to be guest blogger for Ronda Pallazari today. And to answer her call, I made a second episode for the Mixed Media Shorty video series. Now this video is dedicated to the beginner Mixed Media artists among you. Especially those who think you need a lot of fancy stash to get started!


Coucou les jolis papillons!
J'ai le plaisir d'avoir été invité par Ronda Pallazari pour blogger chez elle aujourd'hui. Pour répondre à son appel, j'ai fait un deuxième épisode pour la série Mixed Media Shorty. Cette vidéo est dédiée aux artistes Mixed Media débutants parmi vous. Et surtout ceux qui sont convaincus qu'il faut beaucoup de matos impressionnants pour faire du mixed media!





Can you guess how many ingredients I used to make this? Check out the answer in this new MM Shorty video!

Vous pouvez deviner combien d'ingrédients j'ai utilisé pour faire ce tag? Voyez la réponse dans cette nouvelle vidéo MM Shorty!





See you on Ronda's blog!

Rendez-vous sur le blog de Ronda!




Ingredients / Ingrédients:
Manilla tag
Pébéo Studio acrylics Gesso
Napkin
Ronda Palazzari stencil by The Crafter's Workshop: Well Rounded
Archival ink: Jet black
France Papillon stamp by Stampotique: 'Comfort zone' #10021
Old book page
Ribbon

22 commentaires:

  1. France I just love this tag..........going to watch the video now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A great investment of just over 7 minutes today, France! With only the most basic of supplies, you have created a tag with lots of color, interest and detail! Kudos to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great video France. Love your tag xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous tag and great video. I'm new to mixed media and this was just what I needed. Thanks so much. Jean.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely LOVE it. Great colours, Great tutorial ! Thans for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great tag, and a fantastic tutorial - wonderful to see what can be done even with limited materials!
    Alison xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous tag France, how could you limit yourself to a few ingredients only...

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great beginner video! Nice limiting of supplies and techniques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love to use napkins! In fact my goal is to cover 12 envelopes with napkins for a mail art trade today! Great minds think alike!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Fabulous tag and I was amazed at how you put it together. Kudos to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Makes me want to start creating myself immediately! Thank you for sharing! - irma

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great tag with limited supplies !
    Corrie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This is a beautiful tag. love the short tut but so full of goodness. Thank you.
    susan s

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. What a great tag, so simple with few ingredients but very effective. Love the hand drawn sewing lines!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Wonderful tag. I love that quote

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. A really great tag, thanks for the video tutorial.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love how I always learn something new when I visit your blog. Thank you!
    Ivette

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Fabulous thank you France. My 82 year old Mum and I made it together yesterday, she loved the process which is all new to her!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I'm fairly new to mixed media and buying supplies can be overwhelming. I love the stencil you use in this shorty. Very versatile and with only using gesso you've made a wonderul tag! Thank you very much for thinking of the beginner! You are an amazing artist. I enjoy and learn so much from your videos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I found you on Ronda's blog and watched the video, I love it! I'm liking white a lot these days and your tag is a perfect use for it. Very nicely done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Woooowwww!!! Un tag increíble, no tengo palabras, ¡con lo que me cuesta a mí hacer uno y lo fácil que lo haces tú! Me ha encantado. Gracias
    An amazing tag, I have no words, so I make one cost me and how easily you do it! I was delighted. Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)