Pages

lundi 30 juin 2014

Journal on Monday: week 96

Hello sweet JoMers!
Did you see it? In the title? Week 96!! Which means the big 100 is coming seriously closer. Which means: party time!! You are all invited, so read all the way till the end of this blog post if you'd like to party along :)))
But first, today's video: how about a trip out of my comfortzone with a totally different color combo?

Coucou les doux JoMeurs!
Vous avez vu? Dans le titre? Semaine 96!! Ce qui veux dire que 100 n'est plus très loin. Ce qui veut dire qu'on va bientôt faire la fête!! Vous êtes tous invité, donc lisez jusqu'au bout de ce message si vous voulez fêter avec nous :)))
Mais d'abord, la vidéo d'aujourd'hui: que diriez-vous d'un petit tours hors de ma zone de confort avec un combo couleur totalement différent?






The video.    La vidéo.














About the Journal on Monday episode 100 celebration: to join the party, make an art journaling spread and take photos along the way (or make a video if that's a possibility for you!). Don't freak out thinking you're not up to sharing a tutorial! Just share a spread and how you got there!! 
It's not about making an impression, it's about sharing!
In a couple of weeks, I'll let you know when JoM 100 will go up. That week, you'll be able to add yout link here on my blog. For once, I won't be the only one sharing my process, we will all share together!
Oh, and those sharing will be in for the give aways. Just saying ;)))
Get cracking: make your spread, take photos or make a video along the way and keep an eye for the exact date of the 100th episode of Journal on Monday! Don't forget to let me know in your comment that you're in for the party!

A propos de la fête du centième épisode de Journal on Monday: pour fêter avec nous, faites une page d'art journaling et faites des photos en la faisant (ou faites une vidéo, comme vous voulez!). Pas de panique du genre 'je ne sais pas faire un tuto'! Partagez simplement une page de votre art journal et le processus pour arriver à ce résultat!! 
Le but n'est pas d'impressionner, le but est de partager!
Dans quelques semaines, je vous donnerai la date exact de parution du 100ième JoM. Cette semaine-là vous pourrez publier votre lien vers votre page ici sur mon blog. Pour une fois, je ne serais pas la seule à partager mon processus!
Ah oui, et ceux qui partagent participeront au tirage au sort. Je dis ça, je dis rien hein! ;)))
Alors au boulot: faites une page, faites des photos ou une vidéo tout en la faisant et gardez un œil ici pour la date exact du 100ième épisode de Journal on Monday! N'oubliez pas de me dire dans votre commentaire que vous nous rejoignez pour la fiesta!



Ingredients / Ingrédients:
Handmade coptic binded art journal (heavy watercolor paper)
The Crafter's Workshop: Chevron
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Flat shot (Chateau rose), Flat fabio (I'm late I'm late Slate, Mango mania), Starburst (Steampunk Sepia), Magical (Cattail copper brown)
Stampotique stamps: Splattered Mug #10017, Design Cube #10012, Typewriter Alpha #10018, Love definition #7064
Canson Bristol paper 224 g
Tim Holtz paper stash: French Industrial
Cambric
Gelato: Squid ink
Archival ink: Jet black
Distress ink: Vintage photo
Collage image: www.LisasAlteredArt.com
Derwent Charcoal pencil
Uni-Ball, Signo white
Cutter Bee Bugs
Tacky glue
Colop Mini-dater S120






24 commentaires:

  1. Patiently waiting...lol..I hear ya!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Stunning - journal pages as always. The video link wouldn't let me in though - it said PRIVATE

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a lovely idea France.....amazingnhow time flies!!Actually that is a good theme for my page!! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creations and ideas...God Bless.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I can take photos and join in, can't rise to a video.. but count me in!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fabulous spread France, I loved your "new colors", it's summer, the sun shines so let's bring orange and pink :-) and I'll be happy to join with photo tutorial, hopefully it's not at my vacation, but link up I can also from mobile ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely LOVE this layout France...beautiful.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is sweet lovely France..so up lifting and inspiring.
    susan s

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is one of my favorite pages! I love all the texture you use - gorgeous!!! I plan to take part in your 100th celebration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Congrats on your upcoming 100 episode. I appreciate your videos so much. I'm in on the party.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. You always inspire me. I will take pictures of my next project and maybe even rip a page!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. One of my favorite of your pages, great job. I will join in to celerate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'aurais bien aimé participer à cette fête du 100°, mais je ne sais pas faire, je ne viens ici que pour admirer...bravo pour toutes ces jolies réalisations

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I would like to join!
    I love your work and have been following you since I became interested in watching YT tutorials.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wonderful page France, I love watching your videos. If I have time I'd love to take part to help you celebrate 100 JOMs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I just recently started to do art journaling and only a couple of weeks ago I found your videos.
    Thank you so much for sharing your spreads, ideas and techniques! For me you're a great inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I would like to give this a try...I cleaned out my studio today, so no guilt!!! So nice to start with a clean desk. Thank you for the opportunity.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love today's page and video - that torn paper strip is so cool! And what fun to play along to celebrate your JOM100! I'll be there!
    Alison xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I'm a recent subscriber and I just love your JoM videos - so inspirational. I can't promise but I am hoping to participate in your 100th celebration :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I would love to join the party! You are one of my inspirations and I love mixed media. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Yes Yes Yes! I will be so honored to share my work with you. You have blessed me and my artistic journey in so many ways. I can never repay you for 'growing' me. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)