Pages

mardi 11 février 2014

Journal on Monday: week 84

Hi sweet JoMers!
You wanted to see some encaustic, well here it is! I just love playing with encaustic and i can't wait to master those yummy products more. Enjoy the video!
The new poll for next week is up. I included one new CHA product in the list. Can you see it?

Coucou les doux JoMeurs!
Vous vouliez voir de l'encaustique, voici la chose faite! J'adore jouer avec l'encaustique et j'ai hâte de maîtriser c'est produits délicieux un peu plus. Bon visionnage!
La nouvelle enquête pour la semaine prochaine se trouve en haut à droite. J'y ai inclus un nouveau produit du CHA. Vous voyez lequel?




The video.    La vidéo.










Ingredients / Ingrédients::
4 mm cardboard / carton 4 mm
Pébéo Studio Acrylic: gesso
Gédéo Plaster strips
Home made encaustic medium: damar resin + beeswax (1:8)
R & F Encaustic Paint: Titanium white
Sennelier Oil Pastel: Prussion Blue, Brown Madder, Yellow Ochre, Rubis Red
PanPastel: 744.1 Burnt Sienna Extra Dark
Linseed oil / Huile de lin
Inkssentials: Glossy accents, Emboss It
Home rusted washer 14 mm
Home made cold porcelain heart
Ennealed steal 1,2mm
Stampotique stamp: Paris Postcard #8964
Hake brush / pinceau Haké

27 commentaires:

  1. Do you live in France? Where did you get the melting pot in Europe??? I NEED one! Your video is so inspiring! - Irma

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How do you make the little hearts . Its the perfect touch to a piece. maybe it could be the next video

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, France, that is amazing! I haven't even watched the video yet but couldn't stop myself from pre-commenting. :) I am fascinated by encaustic, but don't know where I would store more materials in my tiny little creative space. Off to watch...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh my God!!! c'est une des plus belles créations que j'ai vue réalisée avec l'encaustique!!! Tu maîtrises vraiment bien cette technique....moi qui hésitait à faire cette technique, tu me donnes vraiment le goût d'essayer car tes explications sont vraiment claires! Le petit coeur si petit mais si présent....wow! wow! wow! Merci encore pour tout!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW! I have most of the ingredients and have never tried them out. Thank you so much for making this JoM! Love your finished piece!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. wow, France, its great to learn about Encaustic for the first time, now I am tempted to try my hand on it :) As always, beautiful tutorial and project!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is lovely France. I have always wanted to try encaustic and you have inspired me to give it a try.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow,,makes me want to try encaustic too,,thank you for sharing,,have a blessed, beautiful day my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. France, your project is simply beautiful, I love it, Makes me want to go and get all my stuff out and have a little play. Wish I had some of those encaustic paints, they looks amazing.

    Lin

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. absolutely stunning - I must get my melt pot out - you have inspired me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a great job. I had never even heard of this product before. Your piece is gorgeous and your patience admirable!!! Beautiful ! Susan

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Je ne connaissais pas du tout cette technique mais c'est vraiment magnifique !! On en veux encore !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Bonjour France

    Merci pour le tuto; très intéressant comme technique.

    Bonne semaine

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. It looks so beautiful - looking forward to the video!
    Alison x

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Simply wonderful art, & the video is brilliant and clear France!
    Thank you,
    Alison x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Loved your video France. Really great how you did make this.
    Then a question, i was wondering, how did everything work out with your sketchbook project you posted a few weeks ago. Is it finished already? I am just very nosy.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Jessica!
      I haven't continued working in it yet, but i promise to show the progress in it! :)

      xx
      france

      Supprimer
  17. Wat is dit mooi, je leert me vooral: bouwen, steeds weer een laagje toevoegen stukje voor stukje, geweldig!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. WOW video. have worked with beeswax before but not encaustic. Those encaustic paints are so full of colour and very vibrant. Love this video France, thanks for this one :-) xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I could actually see this as statement jewelry or a necklace pendant (smaller of course). Great video.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Magnifique ta réa... Hâte de pouvoir trouver du temps pour tester...
    Merci pour ces vidéos...

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This is simple yet elegant! I LOVE encaustic work...I need to do more! You are so inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Hello France, that looks amazing, I can't believe you got so many layers of wax on the board. It's really beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Thank you for The video! Your piece is just lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Mais quel talent!!!! Je suis scotchée tellement c'est beau! Quel travail! C'est tjrs un régal de visionner tes vidéos! Merci, merci!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. wow wat een prachtig design, schitterend!
    Groetjes Karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Another informative video, France, with an awesome result. I have not yet worked with encaustic materials, but, I must admit, I am intrigued! Mwah! KayW

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)