Pages

lundi 28 janvier 2013

Journal on Monday: week 49

Hi all!
A new format for this Journal on Monday, with me talking you through it. I hope you like it! If not: turn down the volume and put on some music! :)

Coucou!
Une nouvelle façon de vous présenter ce Journal on Monday. J'espère que ça vous plaît, même si c'est en anglais. Le choix est conscient, la majorité des souscriptions sur ma chaîne YouTube, sur mon blog et même sur Facebook venant d'anglophones. Si cela vous gène trop, il ne vous reste plus qu'à couper le son et mettre un peu de musique! :)







The video.   La vidéo.








I'd love to read what you think about it, especially the talking part. Personnaly, i do miss the music! What would you like for next week: music or blathering??

J'adorerais lire ce que vous en penser, surtout du blabla. Perso, la musique me manque! Qu'aimeriez-vous pour la semaine prochaine: musique ou blabla??




Ingredients / Ingrédients:
Moleskine sketchbook
Pébéo Studio acrylics Gesso, Clear Gesso
Golden Regular Gel Medium
Tim Holtz idea-ology Tissue Paper: Terminology
Pébéo Colorex: Bougainvillea, Violet, Turtle Dove Grey, Golden Yellow
Derwent Charcoal pencil
Blender pen
Donna Downey foam stamps: Large Stem, Poppy Bunch
Sennelier Oil Pastels: white 1, Geranium lake light 202, Olive green 46, Cobalt violet light hue 95, Purple 27, Red violet 48
Inkssential clear embossing ink
Dylusion stencil: Letter Jumble
Tim Holtz alterations: Caged bird
Maya Road Birds with cages mini chipboard set
Canson XL MixMedia paper
PanPastel: Turquoise 580.5, Turquoise shade 580.3, Turquoise extra dark 580.1, Ultramarine Blue tint 520.8, Phtalo green tint 620.8
Perfect Pearl Mist: Heirloom gold, Forever violet, Perfect copper
Distress ink: vintage photo, black soot
Distress Crackle Paint: rock candy
Pébéo Studio acrylics: mars black 26
Archival ink: black
Tacky glue
Uniball Signo white broad
Studio Calico date stamp
Artemio brad
Tiny attacher



25 commentaires:

  1. Wouah tu parles super bien anglais, j'ai tout compris :) J'adore et le blah blah je vote POUR !!! merci beaucoup !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's not like I don't like your voice, but personally I'm a big fan of the fast-forward no talking videos. But as you said, because it's fast forward and you still added the text one can just turn off the sound and put up the music. Works ok for me!

    Love your page, again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I loved having you talk us through this process and learned so much from your explanations. Plus I really enjoy your sense of playfulness and humour. This journal spread is so amazing. I love the pan pastel with the ink and oil pastels. Your colours are so vivid. The message cracks me up...and is so true.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love listening to your process! It's informative and I love hearing why you choose one product over another. Thank you for another awesome video! Makes Monday mornings much better (and coffee was good, thanks ;))

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Nice to have you talk us through the process France! I love your page!
    Alison x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Where do I start? L O V E to have you talk thru the video! For so many reasons- your explanations are great. Amazing page and I lol over the morning coffee- that was me today! Great video France and you know I am a fan- :) I will now break out my oil pastels and some other items I never use! thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello ! Ça a l'air tellement facile à te voir faire ! Je suis totalement fan, merci !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Encore une page magnifique !! Continue ton petit blabla, même en anglais j'ai tout compris !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Moi, je prefer le blabla. You have a very nice voice and are pleasant to listen to, keep talking. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. c'est ça la gloire!!! Une superbe page toute en couleurs, j'adore!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love everything about the page today, especially Donna's stamps. It was good to hear you - please keep going!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'aime beaucoup le blabla avec une voix si douce
    Mon anglais très moyen a tout compris.Nous
    apprenons beaucoup de choses complémentaires
    1000 mercis

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I absolutely love the page! Gorgeous colors to match your gorgeous voice. Loved hearing your "blatherings" as you called them. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. During lunch hour so didn't get to watch the video, but did have time to snoop around. I'm wondering if you have considered just selling the instructions to your kits, once they are completed. I am SO struggling to figure out what to do with my clear stamps and came across your project for storage. I have the paper and I'm sure I could do it, but it would be lovely to have all the measurements all done for me. I've bought these on line before and found them easy to use. I would be ever so happy to buy this from you as well....
    She says longingly.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Another wonderful page, France! I think your "blatherings" are a great addition to the video - please continue with the vocals. I like that you told us how long it took you to complete the pages - I've often wondered about that.
    Thank you for the continuing inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I love o hear you talking about what you are doing. And I really love that you use all your art supplies. It's so great to see you use so many things for one journal page. It an inspiration. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I enjoyed hearing you explain what you were doing. Maybe parts could have music when you don't have something special to day, but please keep the talking!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi, France, and, for the record, I did enjoy my morning coffee with your video! And I vote for the sound of your voice as opposed to music! During the fast forwarding, the camera often fails to focus on products shown and I have to both back up and struggle to find our what you're using at a particular moment! With you mentioning the product, I have no doubt and can later link to your product list. Love today's project! I am a big fan of using Gesso for stamping, but have never added color...loved learning about that process. Thanks so much for this video!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. So you heard me laugh ??? Hihihi !!! No kidding ;-)
    From now on I'm going to call you The Voice and it's a compliment... Such a sweet voice... I love it with your comments ! Just as if we were sitting in front of you in real life...
    Great job : I'm glad that your mojo is back ;-)
    Hughs,
    Lulu

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. So great to hear your voice, France! While I love the music you usually play, to hear you explain what you are doing is a nice change. I love this quote and may steal it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Such fun to hear your voice! I loved listening to you talk us through this. Whaaaaaaaaat? It took more than sixteen minutes to make this beauty?!?!? xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)