Pages

samedi 9 juin 2012

AJ page: keep your balance

Hey all!
I hope your weekend is going along fine. Here's just a quick one i made yesterday evening.

Coucou!
J'espère que vous passez un bon weekend. Voici une petite page faite hier soir.

I started to take pictures of the process but got carried away, lol. The background is 7 Gypsies 'Paris' collage tissue paper. I finger painted some iridescent precious gold and iridescent bleu green arcylic paint from Pébéo over it. The clock is a Tattered Angels stamp, the unicycle is a 1$ stamp a got at Michaels. The borders are Street Lace rub-ons. Feel free to let me know what you think, always love to read you guys :)
Oh and I have a new surprise coming up. Hope you'll like it! 

J'avais commencé à prendre des photos, mais je me suis en peu laisser emporter par la patouille, lol. Le fond est du papier de soie collage 'Paris' de 7Gypsies. J'ai appliqué de la peinture acrylique or riche iridescent et du bleu vert iridescent de Pébéo au doigt. L'horloge est un tampon Tattered Angels, le monocycle est un tampon à 1$ que j'ai acheté chez Michaels. Les bords sont des transferts de Street Lace. Laissez-vous aller si le coeur vous en dit de me laisser un petit message, j'adore vous lire :)
Oh et j'ai une surprise en préparation. J'espère que cela vous plaira!

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi

    I have been trying to pronounce 'pataouille' and have failed! It isn't in my dictionary (published 1882 but hey!). Er ... might it be a typo? :)

    Amicalement

    Hazel (Euro ATT)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. lol, it should have said 'patouille', but you won't find that either in a dictionary ;)
      we don't have as many words in French as you do in English to say you got inky, so we use the invented word 'patouille'. I do hope to see this word in a dictionary one day though! ;)

      Supprimer
  2. Love your page! Great color and message. I am feeling a little off balance today so I relate to your unicyclist. I've been following you for awhile and really enjoy seeing your art. Hope to get inky later today to restore my balance. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think I love it!!! Gotta go play now....have a fun weekend france!
    ♥Bev

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oops, forgot...I LOVE surprises:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. As always - I love your pages, whether lots of steps or just a few.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore ta page les couleurs et les tampons trop beaux!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love this page and the glowing colors!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)