Pages

dimanche 16 juin 2013

'Home is... ' for PanPastel BNL

Hi all!
I added a little piece (with tutorial) to the PanPastel BNL blog:

Coucou!
J'ai posté une petite réa (avec tuto) sur le blog PanPastel BNL:


A bit of Art Parts, a bit of Glimmer Glaze and a lot of PanPastel! Check out the PanPastel BNL blog for the how to. You'll find the translation button at the top of the right blog rol. See you there! :)

Quelques Art Parts, un peu de Glimmer Glaze et beaucoup de PanPastel! Faites un saut sur le blog PanPastel BNL pour toutes les étapes. Vous trouverez le bouton traduction en haut à droite. Rendez-vous là-bas! :)

8 commentaires:

  1. I have always been wary of pan pastel as a gimmic as just another thing to buy in the craft world, but I doo like what you do with them, as I live in a small coastal town its hard to find every thing in the craft world would you suggest what would be the basic and the medium and best kits and where I could get them maybe
    Colleen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This really came out nicely, France! Off to check out the details...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your projects are always so cool. Did you seal this with something when finished?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. no seal Terri, but the Glimmer Glaze is a resin, so it acts as a seal on the PanPastel ;)
      xx

      Supprimer
  4. Love it - I am gonna make me some but somewhat different!
    sandy

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos petits mots qui sont pour moi de vrais encouragements! :)
Thanks for your kind words, they're a real encouragement to me! :)